- salesforce.com configuration. We have a team of fully Certified salesforce.com Consultants. Everyone is a SolX employee, we don't outsource to Contractors or third parties.
- salesforce.com VisualForce and Apex development. Similarly our team of certified Developers are SolX employees and all work is handled in-house.
- Data migration and enhancement. Virtually every salesforce.com project involves data migration to a lesser or greater extent. We have migrated millions of records from many disparate sources.
- Systems integration. We have integrated salesforce.com with many other systems including ERP, accounting and quote generation systems.
- AppExchange applications. We have deployed an extensive range of AppExchange applications including mass email, campaign management, project management, route planning and credit card / direct debit solutions.
- Process re-design. When deploying salesforce.com you have a major opportunity to improve the way you work. We have the process re-design expertise to help you take advantage of this opportunity.
- User training. We have trained thousands of users and dozens of 'train-the-trainer' trainers on how to drive full value from salesforce.com.
- System Administrator training. We can train your own employees on salesforce.com System Administrator skills in order for you to become self-sufficient in supporting the application.
- Bespoke development using the Force.com platform. We have built many new applications using the force.com platform. For example, within SolX we use TimeSheet Tracking, Resource Planning and Project Management applications that we have build on force.com. For other clients we have built Training and Event Management Applications, HR solutions, Safety Assessment, Route Planning and Audit applications on force.com.
Read more about our salesforce.com technical expertise